A Guide to Living and Working in Australia Workshop
Send your New Employees to an invaluable workshop on “THE AUSTRALIAN WAY”.
This workshop will be provided free of charge* to Aussie clients (including their partners and children over 16 years of age).
This program will compliment your existing on-boarding and orientation process and is most suitable for arrivals that have resided in the country for less than 6 months.
By taking the time to consider the impact of relocation and cultural differences participants will be better equipped to deal with the emotional journey of working and living abroad.
This Workshop will:
- Provide insight into the Aussie culture and how it developed
- Discuss Australian business etiquette, socialising and communication
- Explore the subtleties of the Australian culture
- Provide an understanding of Business and Social protocols in Australia
- Provide an opportunity to explore how practices may differ from their country of origin
- Equip new arrivals with an understanding of the emotional challenges of relocation and what can be done to minimise their impact
- Increase the chances of a successful transition and happy, integrated families